This imposing Yellowstone hotel dates from 1948. The beautiful old building is well maintained and centrally located in the town of West Yellowstone. The lobby is lovely with a grand staircase and a mini-museum of stuffed animals--elk and moose, a mountain goat, wolf, and grizzly bear--native to the area. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. There is a Mexican restaurant on the premises, and the included continental breakfast was very nice. We could not have asked for a more friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. We highly recommend this wonderful, historic hotel and will plan to stay here when we visit Yellowstone again. Make your reservations early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana