What a fun place to stay - especially if you have children or international visitors who want to see animals or think they're in the old west!
We stayed in what is known as the "historic" room in this hotel. That means it dated from decades ago and had fewer amenities (refrigerator, space, etc). However, it was comfortable for a couple and had great beds - what we needed after a long day in the national park.
The laundry room has two washers and two dryers which worked well and relatively quickly. The continental breakfast is o.k. and the staff friendly. Rarely did we find anyone in the two spas and there is a sauna (no doubt these two are heavily used in the winter season).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana