Stayed for 3 nights. Hotel number 5 (of 9) for us on a driving holiday. It was ok. A hotel with a captive audience and high prices. Probably doesn't need to try too hard to stay full and it shows. Room was fine and clean. Comfortable enough though basic. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It all needs a good update and renovation though. No bar or restaurant on site. Very expensive for what it is. West Yellowstone is poor for food having gone to the two 'best' spots in town. Left the town after 3 days deeply unimpressed. Thankfully Yellowstone is only 5 minutes up the road so you don't have to stay in the town for long at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana