This hotel is worth coming to Yellowstone for in itself. Even if most of the park is closed! Definitely not a chain hotel. Very eclectic. Lobby is decked out in stuffed animals. Western motif exudes the place. Room we stayed in very large. Bed very comfortable. Mary extremely nice and knowledgeable about her town and surrounding area. If you want the true old west Yellowstone experience this should be your only choice. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana