My Dad and I stayed here on Friday and Saturday nights of Memorial Day weekend. We had a very friendly check in and were welcomed to the hotel by the front desk staff. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had plans to fish in Yellowstone early on each morning before the complimentary breakfast was open. The owner (?) at the front desk said that he would let the breakfast attendant, who usually arrives early, that we should be allowed to come in and get a quick bite to eat. Mark, the breakfast attendant, was gracious and helpful. He offered to fill our cooler with ice and got us on the road quickly for a great day of fishing. On the second morning, he, again, welcomed us, asked about our day of fishing, and had us sign his fishing journal that documents his guests catches. I would recommend this hotel for the warm, friendly feeling from the staff. You will feel more like family than a customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana