If you go here for wifi or pool, my review is NOT for you. Room was basic but decent, actually good considering the other options in the area (area not the same as other places) and right in the heart of town, so you can walk to dinner. The free breakfast had cereal, yogurt, and muffins/bagels what more do you need for free, right. They had neat stuffed animals in the lobby which was cool for the kids. Free parking in back of the hotel was safe and lit at night. The desk staff was at check-in was friendly and they resolved an initial problem with my room key quickly. If you are looking for a 1-2 night stay that is close to the park in West Yellowstone where most of your time is spent in the park this is your kind of place. If you are looking for a week long vacation or resort type stay....you might want to keep looking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana