I had the pleasure of staying for 2 nights at Stage Coach in mid-spring. The inn is located in the center of West Yellowstone with convenient shopping and dining within walking distance. The staff was helpful in giving directions to the park and gave a cheery greeting whenever I walked into the hotel.
Complimentary breakfast was decent but nothing outstanding. The lobby decor was a taxidermist's delight with a sort of old-fashioned feel to it. The pool was closed for renovations, but to be honest does anyone really go to Yellowstone for the hotel's swimming pool?
As for the room, it had all the amenities you would need for a visit to the national park. I stayed in the standard room, but there were also larger suites available for those who need it. The room was cleaned every day and there was plenty of hot water for the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana