When arriving at the Stage Coach Inn I noticed immediately that this was a third rate hotel that I booked at. I made plans without too much foresight It this was the only place available at a very high price.
The room we had had a musty smell- almost smoky smell. The room was severely dated with an air conditioner that did not work. The lobby was shabby as well as our room.
The bathroom was also dated and the towels.... paper would have been better.
The toilet was clogged and the pool was closed.
The expanded continental breakfast could only expand your waist while your wallet deflated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Inn West Yellowstone, Montana