We stayed here for 7 nights. My wife is handicapped and we were in the handicap accessible room. The room worked well for her. The bathroom was very accessible and she had no problems. There were two beds in the room which we liked but it was a little small. It would have been nice to have a desk but there was just no room for it. It was great to have the refrigerator and microwave and we were able to make lunches every day to take with us. We also had our dinner there as well sometimes which helped with the budget. The staff was friendly and helpful. We liked the underground parking. Now for the down side which has been mentioned by numerous others. The breakfast: you had to get there early or all the food would be gone. The people who were there on the tour buses had to leave at 8 so they were up early and got first picks. (I got there early and took the food back to our room) The pancake machine is a good idea but often it wasn't working . Before we left they got another machine so hopefully this will alleviate some of the problems. Also they need more help during the breakfast time. A single employee was running around trying to keep up but he couldn't be everywhere at once. i felt sorry for him. The WiFi signal was weak; it wouldn't work in our room and I had to go out to the breakfast room to get enough signal. Even there it was so slow I gave up. These problems have been mentioned by many others and they still haven't been fixed. Overall though the price was reasonable (for this area), it is convenient and close to Yellowstone west entrance. In spite of its downsides we really enjoyed our stay hence I rated it very good. If the problems were fixed I would have rated it excellent. No fitness center or restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn And Suites West Yellowstone, Montana