Was here for the annual winter festival. Several benefits - covered, underground parking, basic breakfast with adequate seating, reasonable price, walking distance to town and restaurants, frig in the room, friendly and helpful staff.
We saved alot of money by buying groceries and making lunch in the room before returning to the festival in the afternoon after a morning of XC skiiing. There was a wax room and laundry facilities on site (although we didn't use it).
Just expect that prices will be high in the summer - Yellowstone lodging is at a premium both inside and outside the park. But during winter, West Yellowstone is a mecca for outdoor snow sports like XC skiing, snowshoeing and biathlon and a real value for the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn And Suites West Yellowstone, Montana