Our stay at the Gray Wolf was very enjoyable. The rooms were very clean and pleasant and the beds were the most comfortable beds away from home that we have slept in in a long time. Employees were very friendly and helpful and made our stay very relaxing. The Gray Wolf is a very classy place to stay and we will be recommending it to all of our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn And Suites West Yellowstone, Montana