I chose to stay here based on prior reviews, and I was not disappointed. All the things you read in the other reviews are true -- there are some dated furnishings, the breakfast area is cramped, the pancake machine likes to break... but none of those are deal-breakers.
Breaking it down...the rooms are very spacious. Some of the "datedness" of the room is (at least I think) on purpose...I have stayed in gateway cities for National Parks before (see Tusayan, AZ) and this city and this hotel have a lot of similarities -- in many ways, they're trying to look rustic. The beds -- recently new -- were incredibly comfortable. It's always disappointing to have a nice new flatscreen TV with virtually no HD content...but you're in the middle of nowhere; what do you expect? The items in the room in desperate need of an upgrade are the shower head and towels. The shower head was supposed to be adjustable but no longer adjusted and was stuck between two settings. The towels could've been softer.
The hotel -- like many in this area -- is within walking distance to just about anything in West Yellowstone. There was an indoor pool which I did not use. Breakfast was somewhat simple but it did the trick the days I chose to use it. Most days, I drove into the park and had breakfast at one of the restaurants there -- the Xanterra food items are generally pretty good.
Yes, you pay a lot to stay at this hotel -- but I believe the prices are competitive and I don't think you'll find anything better in West Yellowstone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse West Yellowstone
- ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone Montana