All reviewsbreakfast roompancake machinein townnice hotelpark entranceroom was clean and comfortablefree breakfaststay there againconvenient locationwithin walking distancea great place to stayroom was largestayed here for nightsafter a long dayshops and restaurantspool and hot tubmo
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We decided to extend our stay as there was so much to do and see in Yellowstone. Fortunately the first place we stayed had no vacancies and we were forced to find other accommodations. The Clubhouse had a vacancy so I booked it for one night. Upon arrival, I decided to see if there was a room available for the following night as well. There was only one left and the front desk staff held it for me while I talked it over with my family. The room was a generous size, beds comfortable, everything extremely clean. We had a problem with the air conditioner but a repairman was immediately called and the problem was resolved. Breakfast was the good, but we had to sit near the pool as the room was full and it was a bit too chilly to sit outside. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ecampb
jschoenhard, General Manager at ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad that we had a room for you and that we were able to extend your stay. I hope you had a great vacation in Yellowstone.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Having searched and failed to find any kind of luxury hotel within the near vicinity of Yellowstone National Park, we settled on the Clubhouse Inn as probably the closest thing available. I took two twin queen rooms - one for me; one for my son and two nephews. The rooms were a very good size, although the bathrooms were small. The first night my room wasn't very clean - a couple of small dead insects in the one drawer I opened and crumbs on the carpet - although the important areas (the bed and bathroom) were spotless. The second night the crumbs had gone. Wi-fi was free and efficient. There was no noticeable noise from other guests at night.

The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but there is a small dining room where a complimentary breakfast is provided. It is a very down market dining experince - polystyrene cups, plastic cutlery, bit of a bun fight - but then again it is free and the coffee was good. From what I could see, coffee and other complimentary hot drinks are also available in the lobby throughout the day.

Parking is easy, immediately outside the hotel, and the hotel is well located for access to main street where an assortment of restaurants and shops are located. It is commendably close to the West entrance to Yellowstone Park itself.

Prices are relatively high for the category of hotel that it is, but this reflects its handy location and the limited duration of the tourist season.

Basically this is a comfortable but not luxurious hotel that provides a reasonable place to stay when visiting Yellowstone. Given the other choices, if I come back to the area, it would probably be my pick to stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We are located just a little over two blocks away from the West Gate entrance into Yellowstone. I hope you had a great trip to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is a nice clean hotel and probably as good as it gets for West Yellowstone. The breakfast was your average continental style. The location is minutes from the park entrance. The front desk clerk knew about as much as I did about Yellowstone (not much) although the manager tried to be helpful. Probably the newest hotel in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Clubhouse inn. I hope you had a nice trip in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National park

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at the Yellowstone ClubHouse Inn and I have to Say Mo at the front desk was AWESOME! she was extremely helpful in giving us Ideas of things to do and where to eat, She even said if you don't have a good experience at the Three Bears Restaurant let me know and I will personally call there manager for you. Room was Great, The View was amazing THANK YOU!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us during your trip to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for one night while visiting Yellowstone NP. The front desk clerk was wonderful and worked hard to try to accomodate our family of 5, including 3 preteens.  She found us a two queen bed room with a pull out couch.

The room was clean and modern.  The beds, even the pull out couch, were comfy.  The room seemed to not get as cool as we'd like, but it wasn't hot.  I do wish the door was thicker.  Our room was right near the elevator, so we heard a lot in the hallway.

They do have a complimentary breakfast.  It was not as varied or plentiful as some we have seen on our trip, but it was nice to have something.  It was a bit warm in the breakfast room.

The room was a little more than I'd expect to pay, but it's high season near Yellowstone, so it's not a surprising amount.  Overall, it was a nice place, and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for staying with us, we just recently added biscuits and gravy to our breakfast and yogurt. July is our peak season but if you can come the last two weeks of August our rates are less than they would be during July. I hope you had a great summer vacation