This is the second time I have tried to write this review - Is it being blocked?
We had a beautiful room on the ground floor complete with Jacuzzi bath! The noise, unfortunately, from rooms above was horrendous. We could hear showers going, toilet flushing and bathroom fans nearly all night and at 5am in a morning. The walls and ceilings must be paper thin - has anyone else experienced this? We were told by the handyman than one bathroom fan serves four rooms! We complained bitterly and they did reduce our bill by 50$ (It was originally over 800$ for 3 nights). We did request to see the manager but he didn't have the decency to get back to us. However, the proximity to Yellowstone is very good.
Sorry Clubhouse Inn cannot give you more than a 2 score as we were just shattered when we left the hotel - it spoilt our trip to Yellowstone as we had little energy with only being able to get 4 hours sleep!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse West Yellowstone
- ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone Montana