This hotel is a bit off the beated path but clean , quiet and really nice rooms. You will need a car to drive to places to eat or shop. We just picked up our food and brought it back to room after a day in the park as we had a small table and chairs in the room. Was not expecting as nice as this place was for a Comfort Inn. Has been remodeled and up dated, very comforable place to stay.
We were just there in first week of Oct, so we had lower prices, (80.09 AARP) lower than other Comfort INN in Gardiner and much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REMODELED IN 2011. 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn
- Yellowstone West Gate Hotel West Yellowstone, Montana