While this hotel was nothing particularly special, it is clean and comfortable and centrally location in the town and close to the Yellowstone entrance. The staff were all friendly and there was nothing wrong with the room, however the walls are very thin so you can hear conversations and TV from the next rooms. The breakfast is complimentary, but there's nothing much if you want to eat healthy (no fresh fruit and the only cereal is full of sugar). While there's no wow factor with the hotel, it was all we needed for our trip to Yellowstone, and the town itself was really nice to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REMODELED IN 2011. 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn
- Yellowstone West Gate Hotel West Yellowstone, Montana