We intended to return to the Crestwood on an exchange but were informed by RCI that there was no availability on the date we had chosen. Knowing that we held one more trump card,we called Debbie who made sure we could stay in the same 2 BR unit we so much enjoyed last year.This year we brought our daughter and grandchildren who loved the 2 pools right on our doorstep.
If you are a skier it might interest you to know that Big Mountain is only a 10 km drive from the Crestwood and if you are 70 years or older you are considered a Super Senior who no longer pays for his/her ski ticket. Coming from Alberta, where lift tickets are through the roof, that's a real treat and well worth the 5 hour drive. Wish I could be as complimentary about the weather.... despite the rain in town, the snow conditions on the mountain were still awesome two weeks before the season ended. Be aware that ski seasons end on the second weekend in April regardless how good the conditions are - it has to do with the bears who come out of their den...
PS: Too bad Montana lags much behind in recycling; it's a darn shame that all waste ends up in the garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in Whitefish, Montana, Crestwood Resort provides spacious and comfortable two bedroom/two bath condos, a large living room, dining room and fully stocked kitchen. The property has a year round heated outdoor pool with two hot tubs for year round enjoyment for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crestwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Hotel Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish, Montana