Crestwood resort was a wonderful place for my family to stay while we explored Glacier National Park and the surrounding areas. It's right next to anything you could possibly wish to do in the area. I stayed with my husband and my parents in condo 4A. It has a full living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths (one bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub), and an outdoor grilling area. Granted we didn't spend much time at the resort because there's so much to do in the area. They have a shallow swimming pool and hot tub. And everything is surround by the gorgeous scenery off the mountains.
I have Crestwood resort a 4 out 5 because the condo we stayed in was a little out dated and there wasn't central a.c. But considering the surrounding area and the price it's a great deal and a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in Whitefish, Montana, Crestwood Resort provides spacious and comfortable two bedroom/two bath condos, a large living room, dining room and fully stocked kitchen. The property has a year round heated outdoor pool with two hot tubs for year round enjoyment for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crestwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Hotel Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish, Montana