“Quaint BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Whitefish, Montana
“Quaint BBQ”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My fallback for good BBQ. I usually do takeout but they have a cool indoor area and some picnic tables outside. Check out the menu for different sorts of items. The cole-slaw is different than anywhere else - I like it. They always seem to be busy. A couple of times they forgot part of my order so it would be good to check it before leaving if ordering out.

• Visited July 2013

“Real BBQ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I traveled for the day from Kalispell while on vacation, to look around Whitefish, coming back from the hill we saw the sign and smelled the smoke, this place is great real BBQ food not like Famous Dave's in Kalispell. I had the Grit sandwich was huge I only ordered a half still could not finish it.
Looking for a real BBQ place its worth the trip.

• Visited April 2014
United States
“Try another place...The Backroom in Columbia Falls”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We were not pleased with: dry, dry brisket with saucing that appears to be an afterthought. The sauce was great, though. The hushpuppies were over cooked, too sweet and denser than rocks in the river. I thought the Cole slaw was sub par, others said just okay. The brews were fresh; that worked. Service slower than molasses in January, although friendly. Too much activity at the teeny tiny bar, seemed to occupy the waitperson. We've had much better tasting food with a full bar in Columbia Falls. Plus the fry bread there is out of this world.

Visited March 2014
Hood River, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Barbeque”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good Casual Dining. All homemade bbq sauses. Yummy buffalo chips (fried potatoes ;) The service was as friendly as I think the entire state of Montana appears to be.

Visited February 2014
“"True Grit!!"”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

First let me start off by saying that I'm a true BBQ afficianado. Everything they make is good. Pulled pork, brisket, ribs all very good. I do love the "True Grit Sandwhich"!! Are you man enough to try one??? I would say if you like BBQ and you are headed to Whitefish, Piggy Back is a must!! If you go FlyBoarding with FlyBoard of Montana we always get them for lunch!!

• Visited July 2013