“Best BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Amazing Ribs, Coleslaw, Cornbread...Fried green tomatoes with a creamy lemon dill sauce!!!! The service was excellent! Real BBQ

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My fallback for good BBQ. I usually do takeout but they have a cool indoor area and some picnic tables outside. Check out the menu for different sorts of items. The cole-slaw is different than anywhere else - I like it. They always seem to be busy. A couple of times they forgot part of my order so it would be good to check it before leaving if ordering out.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I traveled for the day from Kalispell while on vacation, to look around Whitefish, coming back from the hill we saw the sign and smelled the smoke, this place is great real BBQ food not like Famous Dave's in Kalispell. I had the Grit sandwich was huge I only ordered a half still could not finish it.
Looking for a real BBQ place its worth the trip.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were not pleased with: dry, dry brisket with saucing that appears to be an afterthought. The sauce was great, though. The hushpuppies were over cooked, too sweet and denser than rocks in the river. I thought the Cole slaw was sub par, others said just okay. The brews were fresh; that worked. Service slower than molasses in January, although friendly. Too much activity at the teeny tiny bar, seemed to occupy the waitperson. We've had much better tasting food with a full bar in Columbia Falls. Plus the fry bread there is out of this world.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good Casual Dining. All homemade bbq sauses. Yummy buffalo chips (fried potatoes ;) The service was as friendly as I think the entire state of Montana appears to be.

Been to Piggyback Barbeque? Share your experiences!