“The name says it ALL.”

Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sweet and savoury crepes made with local and in-house ingredients. Locally roasted coffee,tea, and specialty beverages. Seasonal soups or locally grown salads.
Kalispell
“The name says it ALL.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My sister and I were spending a rare day together when we decided to try something new for lunch. Neither of us have ever had a crepe so this was an obvious choice. I didn't care for the atmosphere and shared space with a day spa. We cleared our own table (twice) but the food seriously was delicious and we both agreed our lattes were the best we ever had. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to try a sweet crepe.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank B M

central cal
“Loved it”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick bite before heading to Glacier National Park. It's a small place that shares it's space with a day spa, okay . But don't let that stop you, their food is excellent. I had a salmon, spinach, caper sauce, & some kind of cheese crepe that was outstanding. My wife had the special; bacon, egg , & jalapeño. She loved it. The latte and mocha were also very good. I would recommend this place highly. We will be going back for dessert crepes later.

Livingston, Montana
“You Gotta Check It Out!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Both savory and sweet crepes. Have a meal or dessert...or both! We had Nutella + Banana crepe and the Lemon + Sugar crepe. Awesome. Very sweet and friendly staff...oh...and they will deliver the crepes to the adjacent salon where you can get a mani-pedi while enjoying your treat!

Visited July 2014
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I feel like I am back in Paris”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I love to eat! My husband, teen daughter and I are in town for a week and so far we have eaten here twice. First time was for breakfast. We got a bacon, cheddar & egg crepe and a Nutella & strawberry crepe for 3 people and we just shared them. Again the second time we shared ham& cheddar and the turkey, apricot-cranberry chutney & Brie. The portions are enough to share and everything is fresh made to order so next time I will have them use less Brie to make the teen happy. If you want something different give this place a try.

1 Thank Allfrosty
New Zealand
“Indeed amazing crepes ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Found this listed on tripadvisor & it became our favorite lunch spot. Good selection of savoury & sweet crepes, some imaginative combinations & traditionals. Especially recommend the strawberry & chocolate. Efficient, good value, very busy place.

1 Thank YvonneWR