“What grinds my gears”
Review of Swift Creek Cafe

Swift Creek Cafe
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.manta.com/c/mm5l0pk/swift-creek-cafe They have no website, but you can find some info on them by using the above link
Reviewed 8 November 2013

They have no hostess and a please seat your self sign.. so we sit at an available window 4 top table. The waitress comes and as she is wiping down the table. By the way there tables have cracks in them with crumbs of food. The waitress then asks us to move to a 2 top because the couple at the door is waiting for 2 more people. so we move to this uneven small table right by the door. By the time the other couple showed up there were 3 four tops open. After waiting 30 mins to get my food I was very disappointed. the side of cottage cheese and my slice of pickle was the only good part of my meal. In my opinion and experience working in a restraunt you never ask people to move. That is just rude. If a family walked in with kids I would be more than happy to move tables.

2  Thank kbjorklund

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Two sisters own this wonderful downtown cafe where you are served GREAT coffee and a full breakfast menu. We returned a second morning during our visit to Whitefish because we were so happy with their quality menu and service.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Business lunch for four. Very good service and very good food. Located in downtown Whitefish. Wasn't super busy when we arrived. Won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had not been here in a few years, but every other breakfast place had huge waits. Now I remember why. Food was ok, eggs benedict were under cooked. The real problem was the service. It took forever. Be prepared for the 1 hour plus sit down. Not sure what the problem is as the place is not that big.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Always busy, always friendly, fast service and good food.
If you don't like the extra butter/oil your food is cooked with, just pat it down with an extra napkin and you are good to go and still very tasty.