“Return Visit - Just as perfect as we remembered!”
other traveller has booked this property
Front Porch and Outdoor Dining Table
Travertine in upstairs bathroom
Side of home
42' Plasma w/Complete Surround Snd in Master Bedroom
Still standing on my property - 10 acres is a lot of space
Driveway shows how relaxing the property is
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BridgetB1...
“Nice with quirks”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We were a group of 8 staying here. The cabin is definitely gorgeous and spacious. We were here during a very hot time that we assume is unusual for the area. The cabin does not have air conditioning which made sleeping very difficult and uncomfortable, even with the windows open. There are plenty of fans to use, but they are an allergy sufferers nightmare.

The main floor bathroom is large and well appointed, with a separate water closet. The upstairs bathroom is oddly laid out. It is a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom with 2 toilets, 2 sinks and a shower. The toilets are behind walls, but no doors separating from the rest of the bathroom, so really only one person can use the bathroom at a time.

I would have given this property more stars if the fans had been clean(1 more star) and if the upstairs bathroom toilets were more private (1 star).

Overall a very nice cabin with plenty of space to stretch out.

Management Response
3 Sep 2017
I apologize that the fans were dusty and I will make sure I take care of that immediately. It sounds like this could have been a 4 star review? :):)?! I spell out the layout of the upstairs bathroom online and that is all that I can do. Most people that are sharing the upstairs bathroom are family or very close friends and it has never been a problem. I also have to say that you had VERY ODD WEATHER while you were there. Normally it always cools down dramatically at night and it has been ever since you left getting down to 48 last night! It is virtually always like that and I have never had a need for Air Conditioning up there as the cabin always stays abnormally cool! I hope you guys still had a great time at the house anyway! Thanks for the input. Bob
CBAtravel...
Los Angeles, California
“Return Visit - Just as perfect as we remembered!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We just got back from our second trip to Robert's log cabin in Whitefish. It was just as perfect as I remembered it! From the minute you drive up there's just a sense of calm that carried throughout the trip. The cabin is fully furnished and the kitchen is a dream. It had everything we needed to make fabulous family meals. The cabin was close to Glacier, the town of Whitefish and it was easy to make a quick costco trip on our way to the cabin. I'm already dreaming about our next trip back to the cabin!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Montana

Rugged travelers
CA
Reviewed 17 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
CA
Reviewed 4 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
San Francisco
Reviewed 21 February 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing