We only stayed there one night and checked into another lodge the next day. Why? I had the overall impression the place was minimally maintained and cleaned. Our room had a covered-up odor smell, and there was an empty beer can under the bathroom sink. The eating area downstairs looked unsanitary, too. The staff was apologetic and did offer us a refund, however. If you want a place to stay on the cheap and don't mind grunge, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana