We booked a last minute trip to Whitefish and stayed at the Hibernation House. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had no real issues with the place. Its not a 5 star hotel, but the value was excellent, including a nice breakfast! There is no air conditioning, the rooms smelt a bit funny, and the bed sagged a bit, but you get what you pay for. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana