We stayed 2 nights at Hibernation House at Whitefish mountain. It is an old-school ski lodge, very comfortable and extremely friendly and accommodating staff. We watched an electrical storm from the hotel porch while visiting with other guests from Florida and Georgia. The morning staff went to extra effort to get our breakfast to go earlier than usual so we could leave for Glacier Park to meet our tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana