We booked a 4 day ski and stay package at Hibernation House. This met our needs and expectations to a tee. This is not a fancy place but staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms clean and comfortable. It caters to skiers by providing secure free lockers for equipment and equipment to dry boots after skiing. An added bonus is the complimentary cooked breakfast every morning. Easy access to lifts by skiing out or by shuttle to main lifts. The lobby is cozy and comfortable. They also have a hot tub for those who like to indulge. Not to mention skiing Whitefish is outstanding. Have never found a better all round deal. I highly recommend this place and plan on returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana