“Great choice”

Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, German, Central European, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cooper's is an alluring new restaurant located in the heart of downtown Whitefish, Montana. With a charming staff, fantastic outdoor patio, a full bar and lounge and excellent cuisine this bistro style family restaurant is a number one pick for all ages and quickly gaining a notable reputation. We gladly accept reservations: 406-730-1018.
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great choice”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were wandering around town and couldn't find a place that our group of three could agree on. Settled on Coopers and were glad we did. I had the special, which was angel hair pasta and shrimp tossed in a delicious sauce. The others had a sirloin steak and a Jager Schnitzel. All portions were large and no one complained about their meals.

Try the Huckleberry Martini for something different!

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“cosmic fare for carnivores and veggies !!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

we started our trip just after a Dr. ordered diet, specifically, ketogenic (a hellish version of atkins). what this means is I had eggs and salads every day. EVERY DAY. now, I like these things so its not all that bad, but when we went to coopers for dinner I had a wonderful, delightfully surprising vegetarian spinach roulade thing that, as far as I am concerned, was whipped up by magic elf beings channeling gourmet angels. I have no idea how they created this thing, I am just grateful they did and I was divinely guided to eat there ! it was so refreshing I sent a note to the kitchen. a first for me. our server was a groovy hip chick that was fun to talk to as well as being very efficient. we sat out back in the courtyard on a lovely summer evening and really, does it get much better than that ? I want to go back to whitefish just to eat for a few days...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Enjoyed every bite”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Lovely restaurant, beautiful patio that allows to chat with your friends or family, not too noisy. The food was excellent and very elaborated. I enjoyed every bite of it. I ordered the stuffed trout. Not only the trout was exquisite, but the rapini that came with it, were perfecty prepared and the mashed potatoes one of the best I had.

The wine list is quite good.
Very friendly and not excessive servers. The owner tries to share a word or two with every table.

I will definitely go back. Highly recommendable.

Ottawa
“Wonderful Place to Eat in Whitefish MT”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were in town with a rail and bus tour. Four of us chose this restaurant to eat then another 6 from our group came in and we were all kindly seated together in the lovely patio area. Beautiful wooden beams and interior.

The food that we had was very good and brought back fond memories of our honeymoon in Europe. The dessert was too good not to try but we were so full by that point that we split the apple strudel and were glad that we ordered it.

Quiet, bright, airy, easy to talk, good attentive service to compliment the great food.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“European food”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is a very nice and quiet cafe for dinner. Menu includes European meals: schnitzel, goulash. Very good quality. We were surprised that there were not many visitors, it was a perfect choice for us. Cafe has patio and we enjoyed warm summer evening.

Visited August 2013