“Great place to eat”

Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, German, Central European, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cooper's is an alluring new restaurant located in the heart of downtown Whitefish, Montana. With a charming staff, fantastic outdoor patio, a full bar and lounge and excellent cuisine this bistro style family restaurant is a number one pick for all ages and quickly gaining a notable reputation. We gladly accept reservations: 406-730-1018.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Whitefish features many great places to eat, and Cooper's is no exception. Great food, a short beer rail, BUT, they have all the right local microbrews on it. Anyone visiting Whitefish should take in Cooper's at least once.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Friends and I had dinner at Coopers this week. It was painful. The cost was exorbitant. When a clump of cold lettuce and cup of lukewarm tea are billed at almost $18, it's time to write this one off for good. The chili tasted like it came from a can - beans and hamburger nothing more. They do not have a gluten-free menu. When I asked for one, the waitress sneered and said, "Eat a salad."There were only three dressings available for the salad, none were dairy-free. About a year ago three of us tried it out for a cocktail. The price for three well drinks was $40. Crazy! There are a dozen better-tasting, better-priced restaurants in Whitefish. My advice: Choose anywhere but Coopers. There's a reason why 6 out of 7 times I've stopped by it was empty. Check out Casey's right next door. A cup of soup is only $3.50 and made from fresh ingredients. They have a DJ or live music on weekends, a great rooftop bar with views of the ski mountain, and I love their fish tacos. Ask about weekly specials at Casey's.

1  Thank Lillian K
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Downtown Whitefish and on the night we dined here, they had a Prime rib special for $19.99. The food was excellent and the service, outstanding. We would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went there twice, loved the atmosphere, the decor, the food (loved their meatloaf) the lit fireplace for cool September evenings, their selection of wines, the music (my fav classic rock) and their absolutely unique staff, friendly attentive and welcoming that make everyone feel at home. Also it is not on the pricey side, what else can you ask to a restaurant (apart from free meals? ;-)). To us #1 in Whitefish!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I am a local worker here in Whitefish and I am aware of the importance of good service and good food. I have seen many business come and go. Cooper's treated me like I was a special guest and the food is wonderful. Good job to the folks who own and work there. I am hoping you are here for a long time. Can't wait to get back in for another fantastic meal.