GML must have been an awesome place when it was built in the 1970s. I'm sure this property has made piles of $$$ for the owners but they have obviously forgotten to reinvest in upkeep.
We went to check out the pool and the room smells like mold and chlorine. The jacuzzi tubs aren't even full.
The floor in our room has soft spots where the wood is rotten.
Outside door to north stairs doesn't work.
Beds seem to be ok!
Like All hotels near Glacier N P this place is way overpriced...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana