We traveled to Montana for a 2 and 1/2 week national park vacation. Glacier has always been my favorite and the surrounding area. This hotel was about 30 minutes away from Glacier National Park. The setting is beautiful, and the hotel is at the base of a ski mountain. I loved how huge the rooms size was, and the fire place and flate screen TV's. The bathroom was also very large. The hotel had a really great rest. and bar, and the hot tub and pool were fantastic! The only problem we encountoured was a sprinkler head broke in one of the guest rooms a few doors down from ours at about 1am. Everyone had to leave the building until it was safe to go back inside. Being a hotel mamager myself and actually having the same exact freak accident happen at my hotel last year we were very understanding that it was not the hotels fault. I was suprised that we were not offered anything for the trouble, but to each his own. Also we had trouble three days in a row with our key cards, and we were in the Viking building so it was a little bit more inconvienant to get new ones. But overall I would absolutly stay here again, and recomend you too as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana