Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Grouse Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$177
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$141
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$186
The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$154
Kandahar Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$143
US$128
US$124
Duck Inn Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$110
US$107
The Firebrand Hotel(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$156
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Good Medicine Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$228
1,171 results
All reviewswhitefish lakeboat clubsky bridgegas fireplaceviking buildingstuffed bearboat housefree valet parkingsoaking tubski clubbedroom condolarge bathroomglacier national parkmain buildingcoffee barbeautiful settingfull kitchen
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We just returned from a weekend at the Lodge. Stayed in a first floor room in the Viking Lodge. Each and every staff member we encountered were polite, professional and courteous. We took advantage of the hotel's shuttle to take us back and forth to downtown. Whitefish is a really cool place to get away and relax, and We would definitely return to this resort.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coolcanuck67
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We will definitely be back,the rooms are cozy and very clean.We were in the Viking lodge 2nd floor with a view of the ski hill.It was very easy to get around and did not have to go outside to get to the front lobby/restraunt/lounge. When we arrived we parked our car for the weekend and took advantage of the fast friendly shuttle service that's offered by the resort.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Daydreamer272010
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stunning views of mountain and lake, spacious and clean accommodations, close to downtown, dining, skiing, etc! Lots of fun, friendly staff, great all around! Nearby to Glacier. Restaurant also offered great choices, although a little pricey. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past year and love the place. I was in town for business meetings and stayed both times at this hotel. The rooms are great, complete with fireplaces. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly.

It is rare that a hotel restaurant is so good that you bring clients back to it for lunch, but that is what we did both stays. I will be back!

Room Tip: Top floor with a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the lodge for a mini vacation , the view was spectacular as we were in room 331 (facing the lake) the staff were were pleasant and accommodating. The shuttle staff were so friendly and very helpful, john, and Brian were superb along with a Canadian shuttle driver that I can remember his name, he was also so friendly and very helpful. My husband and I went on a snowmobiling excursion in Big Mountain that I would highly recommend , the guide (Jamis) was amazing. Rooms were clean , the only negatives were the thin walls in the room and the incredibly small shower, as a woman it was extremely difficult to shave my legs and I'm not a large woman. The restaurant downstairs was average but the wait staff were awesome, and the margaritas were awesome. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Montana is truly the most beautiful place in the country and the people we found were all very friendly and no driving issues

• Stayed: March 2014