We came to Whitefish as a family of 6 to visit Grandparents. My husband & I had a small king bed room, which still had a refrigerator, nice flat screen TV, as well as a microwave. The bathroom was huge with a very large soaking tub, the shower was tiny, but beautiful. Our other family had a nice large suite with a kitchenette. Once I saw it I had wished my husband had reserved a suite and the hotel was completely booked, so there was no chance to change rooms.
The hotel has snacks & drinks in the room however as usual there is a fee for these. We had a very nice fireplace, and the decorations throughout the hotel were modern and very Montana looking as if to display the great outdoors indoors. It was all very lovely & I took pictures of the life size bears & other animals displayed.
What was especially nice was that after dinner we could all gather in the main dining area and have coffee and still socialize with each other in a comfortable & beautiful setting. We had fun taking lots of photos of the beautiful grounds.
We also enjoyed an outdoor hot tub experience and the hotel does provide large beach towels at the front desk, and in the rooms there are bathrobes so you do not need to pack one.
We would definitely come back and stay here again.
As we were driving around Whitefish we saw that we had made the best choice possible as to where to stay and enjoy our family! Our favorite meal besides the hotel was at Tupelo Restaurant in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana