We stayed in one of their 2 bedroom condos with a view of the lake. The condo was clean, spacious and well-appointed. It consisted of 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms (one w/ Queen and the other a King bedroom w/ private bathroom), Living room, dining area w/ large table, full kitchen and a balcony. The view was beautiful. The housekeeping was perfect. We had them do our laundry ($1.50 per pound) although we would have preferred laundry in our condo (there was also access to a shared laundry room but the price was right for them doing it for us). The food at the restaurant sitting out over the lake was very good and a real surprise. We rented a boat at the marina right outside the restaurant and spun around the lake for 2 hours (highly recommended!!). We used the hotel as our home base for trips into Glacier National Park -- took about 25 minutes to get to the park and was a very nice drive. We also went up to Whitefish Mountain (about 10 minutes away) and did the Alpine slide there which was tons of fun. Its a quick 5 minute drive to downtown whitefish. Overall, the location was perfect, the food was good, the staff was friendly. If we are ever back to visit Glacier National Park, we'll make a point of staying here again.
Oh yeah, one other thing - they have a "kids club" on Friday and Saturday nights. There were 2 excellent staff guiding activities for just 5 kids total. OUr 3 kids (ages 5-8) had a blast and begged to go back for the 2nd night. It was a welcome relief for us bone-tired parents;->!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana