We came to stay at Whitefish lodge as are first family trip out west. We r originally from TN so seeing out west was new.. We love the lodge and pool area. We rented a pontoon boat... A little pricey. (Just like everything else) but it was worth it we had a blast. We came here to see Glacier National Park a very pretty park. There were a few problems with r air condition. Since we r staying here in July it is hotter in the day. As soon as we got in the room it was hot so we turned the air on. Then we left the room for a bit, when we came back it was very hit again. When it happened for a second and third time we were frustrated. So we called the front desk and they sent someone up to fix it. Turns out there is a button u can push so it won't do that. It was frustrating though and the maintenance man said they get a lot of complaints about that. They should really fix that. Also the food is pricey but we love r room. It is very spacious and has a flat screen, a little sitting area with a fireplace, a medium sized kitchen, and a big bathroom. Also a small porch with a little lake view. It was nice and we didn't stay in a suite. On the porch it was a little Loud because there was a machine (I think an AC unit) really loud. Overall pretty great stay. A nice beach area and not too far from Glaicer National Park. Also about 3-5 min away from whitefish town. Really fun and a lot of things to do. Zipline and other things. Really nice but there are snacks in the room that cost a lot. And a cute black bear stuffed animal on the bed. That u can only use while u stay here. U have to return it before u go..... Otherwise u pay 29.00$ a little pricey for a cute bear. But overall a great stay and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana