The Lodge is nicely situated and we were able to get out and see sites easily. We stayed in the Viking Lodge and besides having to stand on tiptoes to see out the window to get a view from the second floor the room was nice enough. We could not understand the luke warm water; commentary on this in the room booklet is so that one does not scald oneself. Well thank you very much I am adult enough to decide for myself what temperature I like my bath or shower at. The room had a soaking tub but the water was a few degrees below soaking temperature so that was a waste of time. We also battled with Internet reception in our room and reported this to the front desk the morning after arrival. We were told it would be looked at. We continued having issues in the following four day stay and in the end just opted going to the local coffee spot as they had free wifi so my husband could still attend his business daily. We did love our bed, very comfy indeed and the fireplace in the room was romantic. The little bear on the bed was hugged and cuddled and appreciated too. We found it a bit noisy in the Lodge once the weekend came and woke up to the sounds of neighbours and people walking up and down the passage talking loudly – something I think is pretty hard to avoid in this sort of a setting. Another little annoyance was the only laundry working in the hotel was across the way at the main lodge so it was back wards and forwards all the time to check on it. We ate at the Yacht club and loved it. Brilliant service and some really good food and a nice wine list. Another evening we went down the road to Latitude for dinner and I was really satisfied with quality of food and service. I am a bit of a foodie so not so easy to please. It was a mediocre experience for us at best and although we did not hate it we did not love it either. I think this would really appeal to families and young groups of people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana