The rooms are bare bones, thin walls, bad bedding, and completely outdated. The problem is there isn't any other option where you can walk to everything in Whitefish. For that reason we stayed there, but would probably take a cab from a better hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtowner Inn is the only accommodation in the heart of Beautiful Downtown Whitefish, MT. If you are arriving by Amtrak we are only two blocks from the Train Depot. Shopping, dining, and nightlife are only a short stroll away. Come visit us in the winter for skiing and snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort and in the summer for rafting, boating, hiking in Glacier National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Downtowner Hotel Whitefish
- Downtowner Inn Whitefish, Montana