“Good place to stay when visiting Glacier”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheap Sleep Motel

Cheap Sleep Motel
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Whitefish
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Good place to stay when visiting Glacier”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had a great visit here. Had a small continental breakfast that was perfect for us. Nice rooms with comfy beds and any accommodation that we needed. Staff was helpful with suggestions on where to eat, etc. Would stay again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Tidy, compact and quite modern unit situated one mile south of downtown Whitefish. The room had a flatscreen TV, refrigerator, shower over bath but no microwave oven or iron/ironing board. It also contained a large armchair and footstool which whilst comfortable dominated the room. The motel has a pool and jacuzzi for guests use and a laundry. Breakfast was included but no toast or juice on offer. Complimentary internet access. The grounds are shared with a RV park and all are situated well back from the road - we slept well here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John_M255115
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights very comfortably. It was comfortable, quiet, very reasonably priced with wonderful staff. They even had a very good continental breakfast with a homey feel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013
Monroe, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Staff was friendly. My gps had trouble directing me there. Our room was comfortable for 1 night. We stayed to be close to Glacier Nat'l Park. Breakfast was nothing special. There are restaurants and supermarket close by

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Front desk is professional and helpful, rooms are clean and appropriately appointed. My first assigned room smelled smoky, so I requested another, which turned out to be fine. The staff was accommodating, the location is good, Whitefish is a very nice town to hang out in. All in all a nice experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank VirginiaBadCat
san diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed here for 1 night. I read all the reviews. Our room was clean and comfortable. Lots of lights. Most hotels/motels in the area were twice as expensive and of the same quality. You have to keep in mind this is a resort area where hotels charge a lot for average rooms. Many rooms inside the park are quite old and very basic. For the area, at $65/night this is a good deal. Randy, front desk was quite helpful. Many have mentioned the breakfast as sparse. This is what is served. QUAKER HOT OATMEAL▬
RAISIN BREAD▬
COLD CEREEAL ▬
BANANAS ▬
APPLES▬
WAFFLES.▬
PACKAGED SWEET ROLLS ▬

While not as plentiful as hot breakfasts served at some major chains, it was sufficient.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jefinsd
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed there for 3 nights in August. I had booked a room with one bed and the night before found I needed 2, I called they said they had nothing, but they told me to hold on. Somehow they found a 2 bed room for me. That was customer service. Then the day I arrived my son put his lap top on a table ( it had books in the case too) and the table collapsed and then the fuse blew. I just knew we were in trouble, we called the front desk, they got someone up there fixed the problem with the table, put a new face plate on the outlet, flipped the breaker and we were ready to go. These people are awesome. I will stay there again next year when I go to visit my son. This is not a Hilton or a higher end hotel, but it suffices for just getting a good night sleep

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor looking out towards the camping area and never had a problem with noise o...