“Ideal outing in Montana!”
Review of Rock Climb Montana

Rock Climb Montana
More attraction details
Owner description: Outdoor rock climbing for all ages and abilities in breathtaking settings. These are private trips for just you and your party. Perfect safety record.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family returned for the second year in a row to climb with Rock Climb Montana. The setting is ideal, guides super nice and my whole family had a blast.

All reviews
"fantastic guide"
"an excellent teacher"
"beautiful location"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"great confidence"
"teenage kids"
"fear of heights"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our guide Pat was the perfect mixture of awesome and encouraging. Kila Rock, gave our family several climbing options in one location with varying degrees of difficulty. I recommend this highly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and our two teenage sons had a fabulous time with our guide, Pat. He was extremely friendly and knowledgable, very encouraging, but didn't force anyone to do any climb they weren't comfortable with. Pat did a fabulous job explaining how to tie the belay knots correctly, set the grigri, reinforced steps to check for safety before every climb, etc. I'm always nervous about outdoor activities with some risk involved, but once we met Pat and started, I felt completely at ease and enjoyed the entire climbing time. Plus he almost knew more about MN than we did. LOL! So much fun!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an amazing time. Link was extremely knowledgeable, got us all suited up in proper fitting gear, and made us feel at ease right away. That's alot to say considering I'm afraid of heights!!! Patrick was our guide and we couldn't have been happier. Amazing conversation and we felt completely safe with him. He was able to answer every question we asked him. We loved that we were each able to push our personal boundaries without feeling pressured. Also met a group of retirees who were setting a new climbing area. From our 12 year old to those 70 year old men we were all having fun. Great way to spend time with your family, and you couldn't ask for a more breathtaking view!!! Worth every cent, be careful though, our entire family agrees, this could get addicting!!!