Open today: 07:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Thrilling

I had a bit of experience indoor rock climbing prior to this, I could comfortably climb all 5.10... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Kipley S
Incredible fun

We had five adults in our group on a cold morning. Tim was our guide and he had up seven different... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2018
patty w
via mobile

All reviews awesome experience comfort zone own pace safety checks capable hands fear of heights fantastic guide highly recommend this experience visiting the area different levels visiting whitefish a lot of fun glacier national park link stryker pat knots
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family returned for the second year in a row to climb with Rock Climb Montana. The setting is ideal, guides super nice and my whole family had a blast.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our guide Pat was the perfect mixture of awesome and encouraging. Kila Rock, gave our family several climbing options in one location with varying degrees of difficulty. I recommend this highly!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My husband and our two teenage sons had a fabulous time with our guide, Pat. He was extremely friendly and knowledgable, very encouraging, but didn't force anyone to do any climb they weren't comfortable with. Pat did a fabulous job explaining how to tie the belay knots correctly, set the grigri, reinforced steps to check for safety before every climb, etc. I'm always nervous about outdoor activities with some risk involved, but once we met Pat and started, I felt completely at ease and enjoyed the entire climbing time. Plus he almost knew more about MN than we did. LOL! So much fun!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Had an amazing time. Link was extremely knowledgeable, got us all suited up in proper fitting gear, and made us feel at ease right away. That's alot to say considering I'm afraid of heights!!! Patrick was our guide and we couldn't have been happier. Amazing conversation and we felt completely safe with him. He was able to answer every question we asked him. We loved that we were each able to push our personal boundaries without feeling pressured. Also met a group of retirees who were setting a new climbing area. From our 12 year old to those 70 year old men we were all having fun. Great way to spend time with your family, and you couldn't ask for a more breathtaking view!!! Worth every cent, be careful though, our entire family agrees, this could get addicting!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was the perfect family outing for me, my husband, and 2 of our boys (ages 8 and 5). Our guide ensured that everyone had a great time, was challenged, and safe! Our half day climb flew by because we were having so much fun! This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Whitefish- “real” rock climbing as my 5 year old described it!