“Just Perfect”

Ciao Mambo
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The lights are low, the music is turned up, wine is flowing, and the energy is buzzing in the air. It’s a perfect evening and the perfect setting for…Italian food at MAMBO’S. With creative twists on classic recipes there is something for everyone in the family. It’s Italian Nachos, Minestrone, Lasagne, Tiramisu, Chianti, Frank Sinatra, Great Fun, Wonderful Service and a whole lot more… Ciao Mambo atmosphere works just as well for romantic couples as it does for a cozy table of family, friends and children too.At Mambo’s, we serve up immigrant style Southern Italian cuisine in a happening family ambiance. Our pasta dishes with rich, savory sauces and fresh ingredients, thin crust pizzas baked to perfection, and unmatchable service will keep you coming back for more. If the atmosphere and friendly service don't seduce you, the pasta will. Bring your friends, family and appetite for fun, and we'll handle the rest. Come on in, your table is waiting!
New York City, New York
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I am known to be a picky eater, I would rather cook my meal than go out. So when on vacation, it is wonderful when you are referred by the locals to a restaurant that was perfect in every way. Delicious, freshly cooked, reasonably priced, and delightful service. That is the Italian restaurant called Ciao Mambo in Whitefish, Montana, a resort town on the western side of Glacier National Park. If you are in the area GO. They care, it shows in the food. Enjoy.

1 Thank willamtells

Fort Myers, Florida
“Fantastic Italian Food In The Montana Mountains!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I vacationed in Whitefish, last week, and weren't having much luck finding great food until we came to Ciao Mambo! I've spent most of my life in northern New Jersey so am very picky when it comes to good Italian food. I must say, this was some of the best I've tasted! Everything was so fresh and the garlic bread was amazing! I've never had it where they put olive oil and fresh garlic on top of an oven fresh loaf. I also found out that the original owner was from NJ so it all made sense.We went right back to Ciao the next night which was our last night there as well as our anniversary! You have to eat here if you're staying in the Whitefish area. Great food, service, and prices.

1 Thank traflabeach
Tucson, Arizona
“AMAZING ITALIAN FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you are looked for some amazing garlic bread, some over the moon good bolognese, and some ridiculously creamy seafood pasta then look no further than Ciao Mambo. This place was amazing. The service was fantastic and we loved every minute of our dining experience. Highly recommend going here.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Heather H
Saint Clairsville, Ohio
“Excellent Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from a full day of hiking and were exhausted and hungry. We both were craving a good pizza, so decided after reading many great reviews to give this a try! We called to see if they would take reservations, but were told they only would for 8 or more, but were looking at a 30 min wait. We stopped and they said only 20, which only ended being a 10 min wait, not bad! The service was quick and Kody was very efficient, helpful with suggestions and kept checking back! The food was very good, starting with the garlic bread, Italian Tootsie Rolls and the entrees of Pasta Ravenna and Isabella! Austin was also very helpful!

Visited June 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Excellent Italian flavors in the Flathead Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

James was our server and he was very lively and helpful. It was our first time there and my birthday night. We both had delicious entrees and the garlic bread was unbelievably tasty!! All with a glass of a spicy Italian Chianti Classico! And for dessert, the flourless chocolate torte was like a dark chocolate slab of deliciousness! We will definitely return many times! Thanks for making my birthday dinner special!