“great local restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We actually ate Breakfast here twice on our recent vacation. The first time I had their famous lemon stuffed french toast with raspberry sauce. Delish! The second time we had their eggs benedict with red potatoes, also very good. We would have tried their dinner menu but they onky serve it Thurs-Sun. Great place to eat and they have local photographers prints on the walls of the local area and wildlufe that you can purchase if would want to.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Local food and art. Get ready to stand in line cuz this place is a local favorite. Staff was great and the food was filling.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I usually do not eat breakfast food, but the French toast stuffed with a lemon curd and covered in raspberry was so tasty! The waitresses were friendly, but the place was packed and very loud. (I suppose that is a good thing, but it made conversation difficult as well as trying to move my chair so that the waitresses or customers could get around.) A family member makes this a part of his daily rotation. I can't comment on the cost as I can't remember the cost of my breakfast.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We eat here almost every morning we are in Whitefish. The food is always excellent. We bring all our friends that visit here and they all love it.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

As remote as this area is (to me) I didn't expect too much. I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome food! Great staff. Good atmosphere.

1  Thank Joseph R