“On vacation”

Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Saw this on trip advisor and thought we would try it. On the recommendation of our waitress I tried the Cajun poor boy. The sandwich came with chips but didn't need them because it was plenty big and my husband helped me finish it. It's a sandwich that you definitely need to try. It has Cajun coleslaw on it but doesn't taste like any I have ever had. My husband had the ski bum breakfast. Very good bacon and very good biscuits and gravy. We would definitely eat there again

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I stop here every time I go to Whitefish! Always good food! Servers can be a little unfriendly if your not a local, the food makes up for it. Remember to save room for homemade pies!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently we had a mini vacation in Whitefish and enjoyed breakfast one morning at Loula's! I had oatment which was great but some of our party had grits as a side and it was amazing!! Good spot for breakfast-prices reasonable and the coffee was great! Didn't get to eat another meal there but will next trip for sure.

1  Thank MontanaVacation1
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We actually ate Breakfast here twice on our recent vacation. The first time I had their famous lemon stuffed french toast with raspberry sauce. Delish! The second time we had their eggs benedict with red potatoes, also very good. We would have tried their dinner menu but they onky serve it Thurs-Sun. Great place to eat and they have local photographers prints on the walls of the local area and wildlufe that you can purchase if would want to.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Local food and art. Get ready to stand in line cuz this place is a local favorite. Staff was great and the food was filling.