“If you love sushi and u luv montana...”
Review of Wasabi Sushi Bar

Wasabi Sushi Bar
Ranked #21 of 96 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Valentines day and my daughter and I are celebrating at Wasabi! Having my fab- the temptress and my girl lives California Rolls...still! Edamame apps are the the best. Fresh and funky...this place is a must if you love sushi and are checking out the Whitefish food scene!

1  Thank MontanaLaura

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I spend way too much money at Wasabi, as its some of the best Sushi around. Fantastic food, great staff, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Sushi was good with some interesting choices. Restaurant was cold and we were ready to leave to get warm after our meal. Tough to get in to without a reservation.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Their Sushi is amazing. Really fantasic rolls. They have the typical rolls but then also some other very different and amazing ones!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

On two websites it says that they deliver. I called them and they DO NOT deliver. Not sure what else I can say here to fill the 100 character minimum. Blah Blah Blah, they do not deliver.

1  Thank Matt C