“Can only speak for lunch in the bar”

Logan's Bar & Grill
Ranked #40 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stopped to visit this Lodge for information for the future. We decided to have lunch in the bar. The lodge has its own golf course with the dining/bar overlooking it. The bar was very ornate, beautiful, and welcoming. I can't say the same for the staff or the food. Our waitress was abrupt and not friendly, even though it was the middle of the afternoon and not busy. I had the fried chicken salad which was very good and a good portion for lunch. However my husband ordered the steak lettuce "wraps". There was nothing "wrap" about it. He had 3 very small piles (about 2" around) of a couple of pieces of torn iceburg lettuce with 3 very thin slices of (what I'm going to say is) "meat". Couldn't tell if it was steak or not. It then had some sort of clear dressing poured over it. That was it. The price was reflective as if he'd had a full steak meal. We were not impressed with the meal but the lodge was very nice.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We had terrible food but great lodging. There are wonderful places to eat in Whitefish. But this lodge's dining room had terrible food. When I complained, there was no concessions at all. I totally don't get that. We were there for 4 days and we never ate there again after the first night.

3  Thank Karen180857
Cassandra S, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear SLVF,

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your dining experience at Logan's Bar and Grill. We were disappointed to read of your experience and have contacted the appropriate management teams to address this particular experience. We hope in the future, you will give us the opportunity to dine with us again and earn your business.

Best Regards,

Cassandra Sunell
Glacier Park Inc.
Guest Relations Manager
406-863-4715

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were the first dinner guests of the evening - we had to wait to be seated and then had to search out staff to order cocktails - staff seemed confused and more interested in personal chit chat. Our steaks were ordered rare, they came poorly cut and well done - the sides were inedible and then we got the bill.

1  Thank SLVF
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The food at Logan's was very good! Since we stayed at Grouse Mountain Lodge, I was able to eat both dinner and breakfast there. Since I'm a vegetarian, I was not impressed with the dinner menu. However my family was. Regardless, my meals were good and the atmosphere is nice too!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I live in the area and find the decor to be warm but not overstated. The food has always been good with caring service provided. I play MahJongg there on a weekly basis in the game room and the employees have been willing to provide drinks even if we don't always stay for supper or begin with lunch. They are courteous and friendly...always happy to see us.

1  Thank Mary W
Cassandra S, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Mary W,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate having the MahJongg ladies brighten up the restaurant every week!

Cassandra Sunell