“Truly Excellent and Charming”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whitefish
Whitefish TLC Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Whitefish B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stayed at Whitefish TLC Bed and Breakfast in January 2014. We had an outstanding birthday celebration for our friend and overnight girl's getaway. The decor is very whimsical and unique, creating a cozy friendly atmosphere. Karen is an excellent hostess and attentive to everyone's needs. The rooms are very clean and I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone. I look forward to a return visit in the summer, when the snow is gone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Whitefish TLC Bed and Breakfast Inn

Reviewed 3 February 2014

You can't go wrong. Pick your room. What's your color? Indulge your senses. See, hear, touch, feel and smell it all in exquisite combination with special attention only a Montana girl raised at Lake Five at a family resort can offer. No transplant here folks, except for all the flowers. It's the real deal.

Room Tip: Any color on the room will do. Let the sun shine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We celebrated my birthday at the Whitefish TLC B&B and it was totally amazing! Each room was decorated with a different decor and the whole place had a such a warm feeling about it! The little wine bar along with the Grand Piano in the great room added wonderful charm! Lucky for us one of my friends played and filled the room with music! It was winter (January) so we didn't get to experience the beautiful property! However I feel it would be a great place to snowshoe! The next morning we were greeted with a cup of cappuccino and sat in front of the great little fireplace off the kitchen! Such a fun time with my friends and our wonderful hostess Miss Karen Rae. Will definitely be back and recommend this property for a wonderful get away!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My Stay at the Whitefish TLC Bed and Breakfast was for rest and recovery after I had a surgical procedure. The procedure itself was a simple nose correction by Whitefish Plastic Surgery which had also performed a double mastectomy three years prior due to breast cancer with outstanding results. Thankfully the surgeon’s office is very close by the B and B and came highly recommended by them.
During my first night with Karen at TLC my face became severely swollen, a highly unusual episode for myself and the surgeon. Karen immediately called the surgeon and drove me to the Clinic in minutes. The surgeon met us there and took care of the problem. I felt I was in the best of care both at the clinic and at the TLC.
All through the night and the next two days Karen made sure I was fed with absolutely healthy gourmet food that I still crave to this day, my meds were taken at the appropriate time, all the needs were perfectly taken care of. True TLC !
In addition, Karen’ place is an absolute Bed & Breakfast Paradise! Every time I turned a corner there was another beautifully appointed room and or space that was both private yet just as beautiful as the first. I was fortunate during my stay that the garden flourished with flowers, illuminating with beauty. The hammocks swaying nearby were an invitation to simply relax, read a book, or enjoy Karen’s Ultimate Coffee Cappuccino.
I highly recommend TLC, once you hear the meaning of what it stands for, it will capture your heart. It did mine. I Love this place, it feels like home!
Sheri Anderson, MT

Room Tip: The Camas Suite was elegant, private and extremely comfortable. I returned again and stayed in th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

When I walked through the door of the TLC Bed & Breakfast I was overcome with a feeling of peace and tranquility. Looking around I realized my surroundings were a perfect reflection of the owner, Karen Ellingson. Gracious and charming, she eminates the same class & excellent taste as her home.
A tour through her villa titillated my senses and lured me from one elegantly appointed room to the next. Wine, cappuccino, hors d' oeurvres and conversation only enhanced my experience of relaxation and pleasure.
As I nestled into my canopy bed that night the fine linens had the amazing aroma of a luxurious spa....I drifted off to sleep, wrapped in a cocoon of heavenly scents....feeling like a princess!
The next morning I was greeted with a cappuccino and a delicious breakfast of an organic, veggie chile relleno bake. YUM!
It seems secondary to mention that Whitefish has many year round activities to enjoy; skiing, golfing, lots of night life, great music....all in addition to your TLC experience.
Montana has so much to offer...beautiful lakes, streams, mountains, all of it, including eagles, hawks and osprey are free. Which makes your stay at TLC a great value indeed.

Room Tip: P.S. I clicked on Swimming Pool by mistake and I can't undo it...there isn't a pool but the...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We had an amazing time at Karen's B&B. When I woke up under a canopy bed and saw rainbows prisms reflecting off the chandelier, I knew we had made the right choice staying here. This was the perfectly relaxing weekend I was looking for. I spent the morning in a claw-foot bubble bath reading a good book, then migrated to the deck and finally to the garden. I made it a point to sit in the hammock allowing all my muscles to relax under the large evergreen trees. My boyfriend was able to get much needed emails done on the wi-fi while sitting in a rocking chair. A perfect day!

Every detail of our stay was tended to; our room the "Camas Suite" was immaculate, the couches were inviting for tea time, and the house had a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Karen was an incredible hostess, offering us hot tea and treats the second we walked through the door. I would definitely recommending staying at TLC - It's a little piece of paradise.

Room Tip: We got to tour the rooms. Every room is beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria_Antoinette
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was very lucky to stay overnight in this lovely Chalet for a quiet retreat from my own home in Austin, Texas. Karen is a wonderful hostess and great cook. She was very attentive and nuturing and makes the best Rhubarb pie ever.Her breakfast chile releno casserole was also yummy. it was amazing to watch the sun hit all the crystals in the house- creating lovely rainbows to enjoy. Being a native of the area, she had great, first-hand knowledge of local resources, and she was able to share interesting facts about the history of the surrounding area.The rooms are elegant, cozy, and very spacious. My room was beautiful with a fabulous bathroom/lounge area and private balcony. The price matched the amenities. The grounds are also beautiful with lots of potted flowers, whimsical art, and rest areas. This is one of the nicesest Bed and Breakfasts, I have ever stayed at. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo