“Adore and Love”
Review of Whitefish Pottery

Whitefish Pottery
Ranked #7 of 46 things to do in Whitefish
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Extremely lovely shop. I was charmed from the word "go." Beautiful handmade pieces (everything from mugs to soap dispensers). My husband and I were so impressed we even drove out to see their studio where we got an impromptu tour and could watch the artists throw the pots. The vast majority of the souvenirs we brought home to our family came from Whitefish Pottery. They have a great website, too! :)

2  Thank MadameB72
There are newer reviews for Whitefish Pottery

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My daughter has been going to Montana the past several summers and recently brought back some mugs for us from Whitefish Pottery. We absolutely love them. I was glad to see that they have an assortment of other items online. I recently ordered something from them and found their staff to be very friendly and their website easy to navigate. The mugs are one of our favorite, as well as unique, Montana gifts she has given us. We may be going with her next summer and we will plan on making their store one of our stops.

2  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I would recommend visiting this store. Prices are adequate, nice pottery made by local artists. It is located in dt whitefish, you can chose nice small souvenirs or something for your house

1  Thank marina_y155
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is a great place to find gifts! Everything is made in MT, much of it local. Very nice pieces. The person working the store was VERY helpful, telling me about the potters and their work. Their pricing is very good for the excellent quality of the products. I went back 3 times while in White Fish. Highly recommend Whitefish Pottery.

1  Thank Alabamatripcreator
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We were looking for something distinct and local on our trip to Montana and found it at Whitefish Pottery. The piece we were looking for was not in stock, but they had one at the studio, so we were able to come back later, inspect it and take it home. They took the time to carefully wrap and box the item so we could pack it in our luggage.

We have a great made in Montana cookie jar on our counter now, thanks to Whitefish Pottery. I would definitely shop there again on a future trip.

1  Thank Michael O