“Great place for mountain Art”
Review of Whitefish Pottery

Whitefish Pottery
Ranked #6 of 44 things to do in Whitefish
Boca Raton
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great place for mountain Art”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

During our 5 trips to Glacier we always stop here. from cards to posters to the incredible photography and the one of a kind Pottery.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Dirk N

New Brunswick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Adore and Love”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Extremely lovely shop. I was charmed from the word "go." Beautiful handmade pieces (everything from mugs to soap dispensers). My husband and I were so impressed we even drove out to see their studio where we got an impromptu tour and could watch the artists throw the pots. The vast majority of the souvenirs we brought home to our family came from Whitefish Pottery. They have a great website, too! :)

Visited August 2013
2 Thank MadameB72
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Quality and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My daughter has been going to Montana the past several summers and recently brought back some mugs for us from Whitefish Pottery. We absolutely love them. I was glad to see that they have an assortment of other items online. I recently ordered something from them and found their staff to be very friendly and their website easy to navigate. The mugs are one of our favorite, as well as unique, Montana gifts she has given us. We may be going with her next summer and we will plan on making their store one of our stops.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Eric B
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I would recommend visiting this store. Prices are adequate, nice pottery made by local artists. It is located in dt whitefish, you can chose nice small souvenirs or something for your house

Visited August 2013
1 Thank marina_y155
Alabama
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Excellent pottery, good selection”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is a great place to find gifts! Everything is made in MT, much of it local. Very nice pieces. The person working the store was VERY helpful, telling me about the potters and their work. Their pricing is very good for the excellent quality of the products. I went back 3 times while in White Fish. Highly recommend Whitefish Pottery.

Visited July 2013