i remark on what i see not what isnt there plus we were informed if we wished a fridge we may have one,the reasons were explained why there were none already available...yes the rooms look slighty tired but they were clean with very comfortable beds..i dont normally eat breakfast but couldnt resist after having coffee,andrea and tom (think i have the names right) were very welcoming and spent time answering any questions..at night i stayed up and enjoyed the care of denise whom saw me getting a comp coffee and quickly came over and insisted making me a fresh one (after drinking it we were married the next day,well how can you refused coffee like that.everyday..or nite..dont tell the wife).although busy she found moments to give advice/ideas for our wedding,i mean next day,she was,like all the staff a credit to the BW and customer satisfaction was a priority,i witnessed a number of times this devoted customer staff and i thank them for another pleasant stay on our journey.thank you (wonder if ill ever get that email).i give 5 star at the top although i put a couple of vg on rating due to staff excellence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this comfortable and convenient hotel in Whitefish near many of northern Montana's great outdoor attractions.For travelers looking for quality hotel lodging accommodations near Whitefish Mountain Ski and Summer Resort, Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, and Glacier International Airport, the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge offers the ideal lodging location and experience. Guests can enjoy mountain views and the hotel's pleasant and relaxing mountain lodge atmosphere. Located in beautiful Whitefish in Montana's Flathead Valley the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge also gives guests convenient access to outdoor sports and activities year-round, including: skiing, golfing, fishing, hiking, boating, whitewater rafting, kayaking, hunting and biking.The Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge offers guestrooms with king or queen size beds. Suites, featuring a fire place, jetted tub, and wet bar, are also available. This pet-friendly hotel has specially designated rooms available for guests who wish to travel with their dogs and/or cats. All rooms come fully equipped with cable satellite television and high speed internet access. A complimentary hot breakfast is served daily. Additional hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, and a business center.Meeting rooms, banquet space, and conference services make this Montana retreat the perfect location for business activities and other small group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rocky Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Best Western Whitefish
- Whitefish Best Western
- Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana