“Best Western in Whitefish, Montana”

Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Whitefish
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent place to stay. Staff pleasant, very accommodating and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The rooms were cozy, clean, and spacious. Additionally, the Continental breakfast was one of the best. My famly and I would definitely revisit this hotel on our next visit.

3  Thank Debbie K

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everything great at this place--room, personnel, cleanliness, everything including breakfast with their tasty fresh fruit at breakfast. They recently updated the rooms and did a great job. Pool and hot tub nice and clean. Look forward to going back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Georgia R
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My children and I stayed at the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge for three weeks as we were looking for a rental; the hotel staff treated us like family...not just like another random hotel guest. The Mary, Thomas, Trevor, Kristen and Andrea at the front desk remembered our names and the room we stayed in, and even remembered the flavor of Dum-Dum suckers my kids liked! Linda with the morning breakfast would graciously set as side a mini-bran muffin for my son as she knew how much he liked them! The rate I was given was very generous, reasonable and affordable considering how long we stayed there. I am very thankful to Miss Mary Smith for giving us such a great rate; if it hadn't been for her kindness and compassion, my kids and I would be forced to live with my parent's who live 75miles away from where I work and my children attend school. Our entire experience is customer service at its fines!!! As far as I'm concerned....the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge puts "luxury, five star hotels" to shame!! :-) Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!!

1  Thank Karen T
GNPFlyFisher3, General Manager at Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. We enjoyed seeing your children off to school every morning. You family was a delight to have staying with us. We hope you are settled in your new house.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great Montana decor, rooms are nicely done and are up to date. Overall services at check-in and check-out was good and fast. Noise level (we were on the ground floor), picked up now and again, but manageable. Breakfast offered was above standards set by many other hotels. Only negative, was that for a family of four a 32 inch t.v. is a bit small. In this day and age of inexpensive 42" to 50" t.v.'s ; I think that would be a worthy investment, for such a nice hotel.

2  Thank TJJRHWhite
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Best Western in Whitefish, Montana is a clean, locally adorned hotel with all amenities. The hot tub and pool were kept clean. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The atmosphere is inviting and comfortable for both adults and families. I have stayed here several times and am never dissapointed. There is adequate parking so I do not have to wonder if I will get to park close to the hotel no matter what time I arrive or get back to my room. The staff is professional, courteous and helpful. If I ever need anything, all I have to do is ask and they will help me with my needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We love this motel. We have had various sizes of rooms; suite; queen double, and have always felt it is a very nice place and the staff was always friendly and extremely helpful. The location is very easy - on the way into Whitefish - excellent location!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaH4249
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I found this motel to be a very nice place to sleep even though I was in the room 329 which was right next to the guest laundry. I only wished that the breakfast was available before 630 am. The microwave and fridge in the room really helped.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ggwbikemt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitefish
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish
Belton Chalet
#3 of 6 in West Glacier
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT

Been to Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!